HDPE Flange Connection Welding Process
Required equipment: A set of manual electric welding equipment, a handle-type angle grinder, an electric air hammer, and a plane ruler.
Preparation before welding
1. Check and debug the equipment to ensure the normal operation of the equipment; 2. Prepare the φ4.0J402 electrode and dry it at 300℃-350℃ for one hour.
1. Assembly Assemble the vertebral body and the large flange according to the requirements of the drawings, and then divide the large flange into 8 equal parts on average. 2. Because the flange is thicker and the groove is larger, segmental symmetry and multi-layer welding are adopted.
It is required that the strength of the weld be at least equal to the strength of the base metal. The surface of the welding seam is smooth and smooth, and there are no defects such as burn-through, porosity, welding leakage, slag inclusion, undercut, and incomplete welding. The excess height is less than 2mm.
1. J506 welding rod must be used for manual surfacing when bottoming, and small current welding is used. Weld in strict accordance with the welding process.
2. After each welding position, use a level to check the deformation of the flange plane.
3. Hammer the weld with an air hammer while welding to eliminate stress.
The raw materials of the flanges are all pure raw materials imported from home and abroad, such as: Borealis, Borouge, Sabic, Total, PetroChina, Sinopec, and Beijing Petrochemical. During the production process, our company does not add Any used material. Flanges are used in a wide range of applications and are easy and fast to install. If necessary, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide quotations and related business answers within 24 hours.
|Product Name||flange adapter, stub end|
|Size range||DN 50 – DN 1200|
|working pressure 1||SDR17, SDR13.6, SDR11|
|working pressure 2||PN10, PN12.5, PN16|
|working pressure 3||1.0MPa, 1.25Mpa, 1.6MPa|
|connection method||socket fusion,butt fusion|
Post time: Jun-27-2022